- 610 Providence Park Drive, Building 2, Suite 202, Mobile, Alabama,36695 251-650-5437
- 27961 US Highway 98 Daphne, Suite 24, Daphne, Alabama,36526 251-650-5437
- 1720 Medical Park Drive, Suite 330a, Biloxi, Mississippi,39532-2131 251-650-5437
Thyroid Related Eye Disease
Treatments - Photographs
- Graves' ophthalmopathy generally causes the eyelids to open more widely.
- The front surface of the eyeball becomes exposed beyond the eyelids and causes discomfort and excessive tearing; exposure keratopathy.
- Surgically repositioning the eyelids can reduce the irritation.
Pre - Operative Photograph
Post - Operative - 2 weeks after lowering upper eyelids
Pre-Operative Photograph showing RIGHT upper eyelid retrac tion
Pre-Operative Photograph showing upper eyelid retraction
Lower Eyelid Retraction
Pre-Operative Photograph showing
LEFT LOWER eyelid retraction
showing LEFT lower eyelid position