- 610 Providence Park Drive, Building 2, Suite 202, Mobile, Alabama,36695 251-650-5437
- 27961 US Highway 98 Daphne, Suite 24, Daphne, Alabama,36526 251-650-5437
- 1720 Medical Park Drive, Suite 330a, Biloxi, Mississippi,39532-2131 228-396-5185
Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Movie
Blepharoplasty can be both a functional and cosmetic surgical procedure intended to reshape the upper eyelid or lower eyelid by the removal or repositioning of excess tissue as well as by reinforcement of surrounding muscles and tendons.
When an advanced amount of upper eyelid skin is present, the skin might possibly protrude over the eyelashes and causing a loss of peripheral vision. The outer and upper parts of the visual field are most commonly affected and the condition might possibly cause difficulty with activities such as driving or reading. In this circumstance, upper eyelid blepharoplasty is performed to improve peripheral vision.
Upper eyelid Blepharoplasty ("eye lift")
- Reduces excess skin and fat in the upper eyelids.
- The excess fat is removed and incisions are closed with fine sutures.
- Incisions made on the outside of the lower eyelids are barely visible and fade over time