- 610 Providence Park Drive, Building 2, Suite 202, Mobile, Alabama,36695 251-650-5437
- 27961 US Highway 98 Daphne, Suite 24, Daphne, Alabama,36526 251-650-5437
- 1720 Medical Park Drive, Suite 330a, Biloxi, Mississippi,39532-2131 228-396-5185
About Dr. Mark Brown
Mark S. Brown, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist and a member of ASOPRS (American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons) fellowship-trained surgeon with offices in Mobile, Alabama and Biloxi Mississippi.
His specialty of Eye Plastics or Oculoplastics is a sub specialty of Ophthalmology, requiring training in both plastic & reconstructive surgery and ophthalmology.
Trained in Chicago Illinois, (with Dr. Allen Putterman) in association with the University of Illinois.
- Member of ASOPRS
- Medical Association of Alabama
- Mobile Medical County
- Ameican Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Brown completed a residency in ophthalmology at New York University, medical training at Tufts University School of Medicine, and undergraduate education at Harvard College.
- Chief Resident (Ophthalmology) New York University Hospital, Manhattan V.A. Hospital, Bellevue Hospital New York City, NY. Residency (Ophthalmology) New York University Hospital, Manhattan V.A. Hospital, Bellevue Hospital New York City, NY. Internship (Medicine) Mount Auburn Hospital, A Harvard Teaching Hospital Boston, MA. M.D. Tufts University School of Medicine. A.B. Harvard College. Biology, cum laude Postgraduate Training
- On the faculty of two medical schools, Dr. Mark Brown has published numerous scientific papers and chapters, and is well qualified to perform cosmetic eyelid surgery involving eyelids, eyebrow, cheeks and lacrimal (tear) system, or treat a wide range of eye-related complications from previous surgeries. These surgical procedures often have multiple names such as eyelift (eye-lift), lidlift (lid-lift) Blepharoplasty, Upper Blepharoplasty, repair of droopy eyelids, or baggy eyelids